Wednesday, January 6

Not-so-stupid theories about the real Donald Trump

Well shoot. Pretty sure Donald J. Trump is a traitor. But, is it his fault? That’s the real conundrum.

Is the POTUS an evil genius with the intellectual capacity to organize a devious complex coup?  Or, is it possible he is the victim of mental illness and he never intentionally plotted to overthrow democracy?

I am not a psychiatrist but I’ve seen quite a few. I vote for the second option.

Similar to the President’s accusations of election fraud, I have no evidence to support my claims. Fortunately, the same First Amendment rights allowing him to spread outrageous conspiracy theories also allow me to invent my own stupid or not-so-stupid theories.

 Psychiatrists have speculated for years Trump (most likely) suffers from Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD). The diagnosis isn’t official, but Mr. Trump’s erratic behavior matches Mayo Clinic’s list of NPD symptoms and traits.

 Yikes. As far as narcissists go, just how narcissistic is the POTUS? Well, let’s just say Donald Trump’s narcissism will probably prevent him from ever admitting he’s a loser.


incomplete draft